- Your personal information is not required to visit this website.
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only required when you use the form to send Veracity Accountants Ltd a message. No personal data collected from our contact form is stored on this website.
- We do not allow ‘comments’ on this website blocking this feature sitewide, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
- We do not allow visitors to ‘register’ as a ‘user’ on this website, therefore no personal data is stored on this website.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well-protected environment.
- Veracity Accountants Ltd do not share personal information collected with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- Veracity Accountants Ltd makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
This website takes every precaution to protect visitor’s information. When visitors submit personal information via this website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
Our website uses specialist security software (WP Cerber) to ensure data breaches do not occur. WP Cerber protects and monitors web traffic and web server logs, WP Cerber blocks potential hacks.
Should our website be hacked, no personal data can be compromised, no personal data is stored on our website, either by contact forms, user registration or comments.
We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our client information, not just the personal information, is restricted in our office, our computers are password protected. The servers that store personally identifiable information online are in a secure data centre environment, protected by SSL.
We have procedures in place should you request a copy of ‘Personal Data’ we hold for you, please email us directly: [email protected]
Right to Be Forgotten
We have procedures in place should you request a ‘Right To Be Forgotten’. Please email us directly: [email protected]